Five Generations of great quality & service
We have everything you need from corn, tomatoes, beets, potatoes, onions, squash, peas, flowers, pumpkins, fruits, and so much more. Visit our greenhouse in Scottsville or one of our Farm Stands.Read More
Support your local farmer by buying directly from Fish's Farm. We have CSA programs and ways you can save money and feel good about your purchase. We have full shares and half shares to suite your family size.Read More
Fish's Farm Market has been a locally owned & operated farm for five generations. No one puts as much pride & care in what we do as the Fish family & employees. Signup for our newsletter to get updates on new events & promotions.Read More
We have the freshest and sweetest fruits around. U-pick Strawberries are a local fav!
All natural and freshly picked just for you with a long heritage of excellence.
Our greenhouses are lush with flowers and hanging baskets for every occasion.
Wine tasting and special events are held throughout the year. Stay tuned!
Fish's Farm Market
We are a five generation family farm committed to growing the best fresh produce money can buy. We offer a wide variety of fruits and vegetables during our growing season which usually starts with strawberries and asparagus in May/June and ends with pumpkins and winter squash in November.
We also grow a large assortment of flowers, bedding plants and hanging baskets for sale in time for Mothers day, right here at our greenhouses! If you want great selection and to save a few bucks, be sure to stop here first… You won’t be sorry!!
Freshly picked Sweet Corn is here!
Experience Fish’s True Gourmet Sweet Corn. One taste and you’ll be hooked!
Some pictures for you to enjoy!
Five generations of our farmers produce a lot of pictures and history. Here are a few we would like to share with you, our valued customer.
We are Just a Click Away!
We would love to hear from you. Don’t be a stranger. The mailbox is always open.
4494 Mount Payne Road, Shortsville, NY, 14548
Phone: (585) 289-4215
What is a CSA?
The CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) model is simple -members purchase a share in the harvest of a local farm for the season. Shares are paid for in the first quarter of the year (before March 1st) so the farmer can plan the crop program appropriately and in exchange members receive a generous share of healthy, locally grown produce each week of the growing season.
Members of the CSA program at Fish’s Farm Market enjoy:
· Farm fresh flavor
· Wholesale pricing
· Widest variety of vegetables
· Spring to late autumn harvest
· At-work delivery for locations with 10 or more members
· Peace of mind knowing the produce is grown locally by a five generation family farm committed to the safest agricultural practices possible!
· Optional fruit and greenhouse share add-ons
My Better Benefits: SIGNUP HERE
CSA (Community Supported Agriculture)
You can also save when you purchase shares in Fish Farm Market’s CSA – a $600 investment returns around $1,000 in produce over the seasons
- The discount for MBB members is $25 off the annual fee of either a half or full share. The regular cost for a full share is $600, MBB members only pay $575. The half shares are $350 and MBB members pay only $325
Farm Market Discounts
- MBB members receive a 10% discount at:
- Fish’s greenhouses and pick-your-own strawberry fields located at 4494 Mt. Payne Road, Shortsville
- And at our roadside stands located at:
- Wilson Farms Plaza/corner of Rt 332 and Rt 96, Farmington;
- Pro May Mall/Route 31, Newark;
- and across from McDonalds/Route 96, Manchester.
- Show your mBB ID card for the savings at the greenhouses or roadside stands.