The CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) model is simple -members purchase a share in the harvest of a local farm for the season. Shares are paid for in the first quarter of the year (before March 1st) so the farmer can plan the crop program appropriately and in exchange members receive a generous share of healthy, locally grown produce each week of the growing season.
Members of the CSA program at Fish’s Farm Market enjoy:
· Farm fresh flavor
· Wholesale pricing
· Widest variety of vegetables
· Spring to late autumn harvest
· At-work delivery for locations with 10 or more members
· Peace of mind knowing the produce is grown locally by a five generation family farm committed to the safest agricultural practices possible!
· Optional fruit and greenhouse share add-ons
My Better Benefits: SIGNUP HERE
CSA (Community Supported Agriculture)
You can also save when you purchase shares in Fish Farm Market’s CSA – a $625 investment returns over $1,000 in produce over the seasons.
- The discount for MBB members is $25 off the annual fee of either a half or full share. The regular cost for a full share is $625, MBB members only pay $600. The half shares are $375 and MBB members pay only $350
Farm Market Discounts
- MBB members receive a 10% discount at:
- Fish’s greenhouses and pick-your-own strawberry fields located at 4494 Mt. Payne Road, Shortsville
- And at our roadside stands located at:
- Wilson Farms Plaza/corner of Rt 332 and Rt 96, Farmington;
- Pro May Mall/Route 31, Newark;
- and across from McDonalds/Route 96, Manchester.
- Show your mBB ID card for the savings at the greenhouses or roadside stands.